As a member of the Better Business Bureau, Packing Service, Inc. is NOT a Broker company.
**Express Packing/Unpacking, Loading/Unloading, Crating, and Delivery.
**Last minute jobs, both Residential and Commercial.
**Using all top quality Packing Boxes, Crates, and the necessary equipment to protect fragile items, Furniture, Antique, and New.
**Fast Loading or Unloading Truck rental, Shipping Containers, Portable Containers ( PODS ), Self Storage and Trailers.
We at Packing Service, Inc. are members of the Better Business Bureau and been in business since 2003 and we are rated A .
P.S.I. have established a great reputation among our repeating customers in Florida with not even one complaint since we have opened. Unlike every moving company that will send unprofessional employees and temporary labor, our employees are experienced with packing and crating services, loading/unloading trucks, containers and Portable Containers ( PODS ). They are seasoned professionals with the best knowledge in the business with expertise in packing, loading and stacking Household and Commercial goods.
We understand how difficult and stressful moving is and have just the help you need for the right price! So, if you are anticipating a move, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We are a full packing service company and pack / load ALL only in a few hours so you can stop packing for days, weeks even months, we also do Last Minute jobs, Residential & Commercial. No Job is Too Small or Too Big.
*Protect yourself from being ripped off. Packing Service, Inc. will educate you about the entire move process by letting you know what to watch out for and how to prepare and check the parties you encounter with.
* Any company that charge by the hour, they will come and waste the time to make more money. Go always with a FLAT FEE GUARANTEED.
* Broker companies, they will sell your job to a company you don't know about. First ask if they are.
* Companies on the Black List, you can check our website (in the Helpful Website option) to find out who is there and check with the Better Business Bureau.
* Owner operators, same of moving company scams. Use Portable Containers ( PODS ), Door To Door, ABF, or any container company.
* Out of state companies, you will not be able to contact your county sheriff to help or any other sources, they will say that they cant do anything, only that you can sue them (and it will cost you move then the move)
* Unlicensed and uninsured companies.
* Getting an estimate online or on the phone, ALWAYS ask only for a Flat Rate Quote